Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Paty Is At My Other Pad

It seems kind of dead here because I'm posting quite a bit over on my other project related blog.

This blog will remain open as an outlet for my personal life, ruminations on existence, new music and concert reviews, and whatever the hell else isn't part of my project. Right now, though, I'm trying to get swept away by my project and complete something for once in my goddamn life.

In personal news, the little man is only sixteen days from joining the human race and I can't wait. Lets see my project live through that life disruption. ;D

1 comment:

Chino Blanco said...

If you've yet to join the conversation re X-Mormon of the Year over at Main Street Plaza, this here is your official invite! ( And all apologies for this spamalicious OT comment ! )